• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

I can not believe

Scotty68

I can not believe that Redcat or any other company for that matter can produce a product like the Rally XR and make it in such a dimension that it is simply impossible to find a body for the GDamn'ed thing. I have been looking for months! Apparently Redcat no longer makes them and the wheelbase is basically impossible to fit any other body onto. I destroyed the body on my rally last fall. I have been able to source all of the parts needed to repair the car, which was no easy task, but I can not find an original body OR even a body from something else that comes even close to fitting the car. So....am I just screwed? If that is the case I can assure you it will be a cold day in hell before I ever purchase anything from Redcat again. Help would be greatly appreciated. BUT if the only advice you can give is for me to check the website, please keep that advice to yourself, it is of no help to me.
Scotty68

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts