• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

how to change mt 2 tt

Anthony1989

I want to make my mt a tt I know everything looks the same but I was wondering what I have 2 change to make my mt a tt?

Anthony1989

Wow and thats it? They looked similar but I thought they were way different front end or body post or something lol. Cool I have a belt driveb on my mt already so I don't to change any gears.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anthony1989

Nvm I believe I found everything i need also miss understood what gears you were talking about. Just orders the wing mounts and every other peice for that and some noby tires forgot whay gears you told me need 2 go back and get those as well.

MTMIKE

There are 4 gears on the transmission 35x25x25x25 on MT. The two outside gears get changed to 31x29. I believe the final set up for TT is 31x29x25x25. Lets us know how it goes. I changed my MT to a TT and back and forth as wanted to bash.

BertR

Why would you go buy gears if you have a belt drive on it already?? I would give my left for a belt drive...try with it first before switching.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts