• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

how to bleed and/or service the xb/xt shocks?

carp boyz

Banned
just received my new xb/xt shocks and was wondering how to bleed them,are they bled the same way as the HPI baja shocks?

I also noticed on these shocks that your unable to remove the whole shock shaft without removing the top nut and piston,is that the proper way to remove the shock shaft if need be? my old mt shocks are basically the same as the baja shocks and your able to split the shock in half as one piece ie shaft,piston and nut all stays together

last but not least,are the shock shaft ends replaceable without replacing the whole shock shaft?

any info about the xb shocks would be greatly appreciated,not really kean on working on them blindly or servicing them without any know how or knowledge of these type of shocks

thanks

Deluge

I believe they're top load shocks, so I would bleed them from the top cap. Basically the same way you bleed a Baja shock, only from the top instead of the bottom.

The shock ends are probably included in a rebuild kit. I don't know if they carry one for the XT/XB. This is all I could find...

Rampage Shock Rebuild Kit, Plastic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts