• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

How do you pay for your RC Addiction?

alfred e numan

Its the vomit comet!! Could I ever top that job? not even. - I bet the more looped out they are the bigger the tips get!! lol!!

jeeper049687

Yep smokes are now 6.25 a pack here in. Pa so it was a no brainier a gallon of premium is still only 3.87 plus the oil. I love the smell of exhaust but after smoking atleast a pack a day for 10 years ugh I really twitch sometimes lol besides its too hard to control the car and smoke.

G

alfred e numan said:
Its the vomit comet!! Could I ever top that job? not even. - I bet the more looped out they are the bigger the tips get!! lol!!
desismileys_4532.gif Vomit Comet!? LMAO. That would be a great name for a roller coaster.

alfred e numan

Always do my best!! I stole this from nasa. Its what they called the jet plane that showed future space pilots what weightlesness felt like - it only lasted just a few moments-- to the edge of space- then a steep dive.

Deluge

MIKEspoon said:
Elevator mechanic in new York city, so hold the scrap copper for a few weeks and cash in a decent amount if possible.. never enough money for this hobby.. you find something u want or need, save up for it and then find something you "need" more that cost more right before you make the purchase. Its a vicious cycle
Completely agree!

Deluge

rev9fan1 said:
i drive drunk people to and from bars on a shuttle called "the drunk bus" and i get 10 an hr plus 25% of my tips < second job play money, then i work at advance auto during the day at 11 hr which pays the regular bills soooo
You get the hot chicks when they're already plastered. Lucky guy!

Deluge

alfred e numan said:
Always do my best!! I stole this from nasa. Its what they called the jet plane that showed future space pilots what weightlesness felt like - it only lasted just a few moments-- to the edge of space- then a steep dive.
I've seen that. It's pretty sweet!

alfred e numan

I still say if you could get them all 3 sheets to the wind your tips would be bigger!- Get a bottle of Mescal, the cactus juse with the sea salt and cactus grub in the bottle-- tell them the worm is magic- brings good luck with the bar flies-- then you can watch them scrap over it!!

rev9fan1

Lmao that's good, actually they ask me what my day job is and I tell them I work for Sharpie, and they are like the marker company and I'm like yea, their like what do u do, Im say I'm a quality control person I test each marker and draw things to see how long the markers last and how they perform.... and these people believe me! Lol

bigboysrctoys

Custom powder coating, the only 1 in a 200 mile radius that does multi colors, graphics, and custom mixs.

2011_11_22_19_00_18.jpg

2011_11_17_20_58_24.jpg

bigboysrctoys

Thanks between working full time, powder coating, running the store, building jeeps, and custom vinyl decals I don't get much play time anymore. I have to schedule my time wisely.

Trip..

I sell my body, so far I've made twelve dollars. It would've been 14, but she wanted her money back. People always want something for nothing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts