• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Hopup Aluminum Color

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
I am unsure why they do not show in the parts search when looking at the Rampage, but if you put in any of the hopup part numbers in the top right search on the home page, it will work fine.

All hopups found in the manual are on order and are expected in a 3 weeks or so.

Darin

camo

@ darin. are you going to offer things like front CVDs rebuild kits or arm end links? it just feels like a waste having to buy for example the whole front CVD just to replace the CVD barrel/pin on it or buying the entire top rear arm just to replace the rodarms ends.

DemonRC

camo said:
@ darin. are you going to offer things like front CVDs rebuild kits or arm end links? it just feels like a waste having to buy for example the whole front CVD just to replace the CVD barrel/pin on it or buying the entire top rear arm just to replace the rodarms ends.
The balljoint ends would be nice to replace seperately since typically they are a high maintenaince part. I haven't had a vehicle where they didn't slop out after a few months of hard running.

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Many of the aluminum parts arrived today for XT and XB.

They will be online Monday or Tuesday.

Darin

Jaric00n

wooo hooo!

it's going to be christmas all over again =D

powerslave69

my choice

RedcatRacing said:
I have seen some posts about how much you all like the green aluminum, but let's get a real thread going on what color aluminum is most wanted.
My thought is a hopup should look good on a car if you only have a few select pieces or if everything is done. So, if you only had front a arms in green I don't think that would like right.

So what is the most preferred hopup aluminum color.

Darin
I'd go for yellow or red but yellow is very striking color. I just replaced my fuel hose with bright yellow I got from DDM, and it looks COOL! when can we start buying alloy parts for our XT Darin?

powerslave69

feel like a kid in a candy store!!

RedcatRacing said:
Many of the aluminum parts arrived today for XT and XB.
They will be online Monday or Tuesday.

Darin
Yeah! That's what I'm talking about. Us XT drivers been neglected long enough :mad: everywhere I go on the net or ebay, it's always about the damn overpriced Bajas!#@$@!!~!@#!@!!! Baja this Baja that. If I see that word one more time I'll puke! C'mon, Darin, let us show this duped overcharged Baja owners what us Rampers are all about.

Deluge

powerslave69 said:
Yeah! That's what I'm talking about. Us XT drivers been neglected long enough :mad: everywhere I go on the net or ebay, it's always about the damn overpriced Bajas!#@$@!!~!@#!@!!! Baja this Baja that. If I see that word one more time I'll puke! C'mon, Darin, let us show this duped overcharged Baja owners what us Rampers are all about.
Baja......

IMA_MudSlut

anything but gun metal

RedcatRacing said:
I have seen some posts about how much you all like the green aluminum, but let's get a real thread going on what color aluminum is most wanted.
My thought is a hopup should look good on a car if you only have a few select pieces or if everything is done. So, if you only had front a arms in green I don't think that would like right.

So what is the most preferred hopup aluminum color.

Darin
I would go for any color except! gun metal :mad: I bought a rear shock tower for my XT and was quite disappointed when I opened the box and saw the tower. That color is so DULL, BORING :( I'd rather have the MT hopup color(blue) or any other color. But that gun metal color...that has got to go:D The only reason I stopped buying more upgrade is bcoz' I know I will get more of the same. I even went to YouTube to learn how to remove anodized color. Yep, that's how much I hated that color. Removing it I found out is easy, but painting it with a different color that's where I have an issue. I'm the worse painter in the world. I had blue (MT color) or cannery yellow in mind but I'm afraid it's gonna look crappy by the time I get done with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts