• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Highway Robbery? The cost of bodies for 5th scale

Obeast44

Banned
pipeous said:
I'm just glad I can replace individual sections of the semi in the avatar cuz it's about $350 to buy a semi body
Thats precisely what needs to be the next evolution in mainstream 5th scale bodies.

Keith81

My Local Hobby Shop has the clear rampage mt body for $50.00

Not to bad of a price I guess, I mean you could shop online get it for $45 plus shipping...

I havent destroyed the body on my rampage yet but I do want a spare body to play with, I want to get an airbrush kit and paint it myself with some fastkolor paint...

:)

City Divided

Contributor
MCD Baja 1000 Body

Has anyone ever purchased a body from this website? I'm guessing it will run roughly $200 with shipping but it is a fiberglass body with kevlar reinforced sidewalls and fenders. It will add some weight but they look as if they could take a good beating.

http://www.fshopups.com/mcdbaja.htm

City

Obeast44

Banned
City Divided said:
Has anyone ever purchased a body from this website? I'm guessing it will run roughly $200 with shipping but it is a fiberglass body with kevlar reinforced sidewalls and fenders. It will add some weight but they look as if they could take a good beating.
http://www.fshopups.com/mcdbaja.htm

City
I think fellow forum member Nanoali has one of those bodies. Maybe he can chime in and let us all know how it is holding up.

Sandmanvnvmc

Redct MT bodies painted or clear are around $55 on ebay and a coat of resin will stiffin them up plus maybe some heat tape or duct tape on the inside. I can't see spening over $200 for a body but then I won't spend that much on a dinner for 2 either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts