• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Help!!!!!!!

powerpooper

I need help why does my exhaust keep doing this its a hpi SS pipe, is it the wrong pipe or what. Its the second time its done it just need some advice or maybe a pipe suggestion can only run for a while then it breaks

powerpooper

OK cuss that's what i figured im running on a dunerunner with a stock 26cc engine. i also got a mt with a x-can witch i say sucks always coming loose whats a good pipe for that's

rampagemt

For the mt there's the side dominator that's what most run and theres the side jetpro and I have heard thats a good one 2

Deluge

You can fit a DDM rear Dom on the Dunerunner. For the MT you can run either the DDM side Dom or a Jetpro side pipe. I run the side Dom and it's a monster.

powerpooper

on the dunerunner does the rear dom fit good or do i have to do come slight modification im fine with that just need to know what i need to be in for im guessing it better quality that the crappy hpi exhaust and on the mt im going to run the side pipe

rampagemt

I have a rear dom on my dune runner and love it! I notched the shock tower and made a bracket but i am sure there is other ways. Also the rear wing support doesn't work so i got the modified rc rear bumper fitted that's and runs like a raped ape

powerpooper

sorry didn't think my last post was there didn't see the 2nd page lol yea i like that think im going to go with the dom v2 thanks guys

rampagemt

I haven't tried any other pipe on there yet but why would I haha i got it for 120 on dotd. Totally rips and when i threw the esp nodded and champ. Ported head on there it is way louder

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts