• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Help found used DR on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

RampageHopUps

The first few months of the Dunerunner shipments were 2x4. That is probably one of them.

rcgasser

But that is a 4 X 4 fuel tank the tank on the 2 wheel dr were higher up front since it does not have to allow for the drive train in the front. The 4 wheel drive conversion kit included a new fuel tank as the ones that's on now to allow for the front drive train. So I was wondering if he just removed the front drive train assembly seems like if you look hard enough on the pics you can see a front diff cup.

brad1161

I can see the drive cup coming out of front diff. Can't see if it has front cvds tho

brad1161

Dear brad1161,

thats why the pictures are there what u see is what you get. it was not adverised to be 4wd.... don't bid on my items. I don't like you attitude. bid and I will retract it.

- spectrumhobbyshop

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

brad1161

Dear spectrumhobbyshop,

I'm thinking of the other guys. I've seen it on here before. You can get a new one for what your reserve is.

- brad1161

This was my short conversation with this jerk.

Ebb75

Lol. Thats funny. What did he do with the front drive train. You would assume that it came with it. This is why I hate ebay. Subtle little details they leave out. Why wouldnt he just say does not come with front drive train.

brad1161

Good question. Kinda shady. Hope nobody gets ripped off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts