• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Hauling Several RCs

G

^^^Can we eliminate the trailer to keep costs down? Lol

TerraKill

one of the guys who turns up at my local track has gutted out an old ambulance, and made it a nice workshop/shop, its really neat.

ill try grab some photos next time i see it

its a ford transit basicly, started its life as one of these

Ford_Transit_ambulance.jpg

the1320god

RCDAD said:
Its a wonderful 75 deg day. I took the day off, kids are off school, so we went to the park to run the cars. It is getting to be a royal pain to get four 5th scale plus gear to run them. It takes up the whole back of my truck. I found one truck in our fleet has a bed slider. Didn't help much. I wish i had more gear with. I'm thinking of building a trailer this summer. I have my eye on a 16 foot enclosed.Just wondering what everyone else does to get all the gear to the track or favorite bashing spot.
A buddy of mine has a 16x6x6 duel axle, trailer brakes, and has electrical outlets wired n side. And new tires.$2500.00

ChuenouXiao

Vision said:
Man you guys are lucky with your big suv's and trailers!. Don't have the space for one of those here in the city. So I have to fit everything in my car, tight fit. Good thing though all my cars are electric =). lex32.jpg
That's a beautiful car :D I have Civic as a Redcat transport :D

REVOlutionary Rampage

Sorry to Necropost. But, while I was running my truck today. I figured I'd post how I transport it around my house, and and other bash spots. :D

G

That'll work.

BTW what servos are you running on the bigger one? JK

Trip..

REVOlutionary Rampage said:
Thanks guys :) BTW The four wheeler is a 93 Yamaha Timberwolf which I also go for rides on. @ RCDAD : I use ARM muscle power servo's :D
Here in MI, we call those Armstrong Servos.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts