• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Hauling Several RCs

XBENOOB

Ryneito said:
Does anyone know if they make Wing totes for 1/5 scale? I have them for my 1/10 and 1/8. Nice bags.
Not exactly the same, but I have two of these bags for my 1/5 scales. They fold down nice and small when not in use.. They even have a carry bag for the Losi 5T....

You can get them here

XBENOOB

True.. But if you are out playing, and it gets all muddy and full of dirt. These bags keep the dirt in the bag, not in the back of your vehicle.. That's what I use them for...

It's just that I'm lazy, and I don't like cleaning out the back of the car.... lol

XBENOOB

RCDAD said:
That's why I want a trailer. LOL
Yeah... I like the idea of a trailer.... but then I would have to find a place to park it, and then I would have to charge the battery on the truck... It's beginning to sound like too much work... Remember... I'm a computer programmer.... And we are very lazy..... lol

G

XBENOOB said:
Yeah... I like the idea of a trailer.... but then I would have to find a place to park it, and then I would have to charge the battery on the truck... It's beginning to sound like too much work... Remember... I'm a computer programmer.... And we are very lazy..... lol
LOL I hear ya!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts