• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Ground pounder ?

countrygnome

Does anyone have the ground pounder? I am very curious to know more about them. They look cool. I mean there is just something about a solid axle rc. Im thinking of getting 1 and just curious if anyone had one and there thoughts on it, thanks

RampageHopUps

They definitely look good everytime I walk into Redcat. He has one on the shelf in the office and it keeps screaming for me to take it home.

countrygnome

RampageHopUps said:
They definitely look good everytime I walk into Redcat. He has one on the shelf in the office and it keeps screaming for me to take it home.
Lol Thats why wallet screams when i walk into the hobby shop. I buy way to much. I would be broke all the time if I worked in or around our hobby. To much nice stuff these days. I am just amazed by redcats stuff. They are gonna keep growing and will be well known. So far from stuff I have seen of theirs, ( rampage and 1/8 crawler) they stuff is durable and wellthought out.. I mean cmon a rtr super crawler for 235 bucks...Un imaginable and the ground punder, wow. I watched alot of videos on them, and bad to the bode if you ask me...

I will have one soon

I think i found a buyer for my kidney.... :D

countrygnome

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts