• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

ground hog!!

alfred e numan

Almost forgot folks, Its Groundhog day!! Recall the Bill Muarry movie? The scene where he keeps shutting the alarm clock off- over and over agan---

alfred e numan

BertR said:
Happy rock chuck day....
Now that I think about it- I do have a 22" whistle pig barrel- threaded end too. All gotta do now is figure what threads onto the barrel-- lol! 24x true mil dot too.

DemonRC

Ohhh Groundhog Day is one of my favorite days of the year. Too bad there's none out here so I just go to town on the squirrel population.

20121120_121136.jpg

20121120_121136.jpg

/monthly_2013_02/20121120_121136.jpg.92f69e5165ef985050b918a557560df4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BertR

Now that's my kind of Holiday!! to bad the squirrel population goes to town on my cat . I don't get it I thought them critters like nuts not puss-n-boots

alfred e numan

completing the circut

Over in Kennewick where the folks live, there are so many squrills-spelling? The dog goes gonzo in the back of the truck, never jumps out though. These critters took out the a-c power for about 10,000 households - got on the leads of a transformer. Over here in the empty quarter- eastern oregon, it all about feral cats- I have trapped, shot -use a old .22 pump air rifle with a reflex site- tiny dot and can use it at night- heartless? no. these cats will kill off all the native wildlife if they are not kept knocked down.

alfred e numan

this works o.k. with no wind. the barrel is Al. la-vang brake- pulls the gun forward. took time to set it up- barrel reciever fitment- bed the stock in. favors cci velocitors- still looses about 130 fps to run it though. The damper does work. It takes a while to find its placement on the barrel. yea, i hone the scope mounts in, this allows changing scopes with very few clicks required.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts