• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Grafil Rally Body

blak__jak

has anybody tried one of these Grafil Rally Bodys on an m/t. i was wondering how they might fit.

blak__jak

i'm guessing no one has done this yet or i probably would have got some kind of reply so rcdad could you maybe take a minute and see how that body works on an m/t. it would be great to see a picture. thanks i you get a chance. still waiting on tax check.

G

Ill throw one on for ya and take a photo.

Are you going to run the MT tires?

blak__jak

if i do deside to get one probably not. i've got a couple sets of adapters and a set of split six and desperados but i'd might want to go with more of a street look. than again it might look cool with the big m/t wheels. i'm just looking for something different and tuffer than the stock body. i'm getting tired of buying them i'm on my sixth one.

G

There is also the Grafil SC-G evo2 (hopefully coming soon) or the Proline Desert Rat body.

Both would also be an option.

blak__jak

thanks dad don't know how i missed that build but that body looks great. since those bodies are a little pricey just wondering how well they hold up. what about the wings. i want to get something going before spring. the weather been to crappy to run the cats for awhile here in ohio so i'm kinda jones'in for a chance to break them back out. i've been keeping busy with my other new addition though the winter. heli's that's another whole new ballgame.

G

The wing would brake off in a roll over. Just like any body it will do better if it is supported properly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts