• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

GoPro indoor photo

grizzledcamudgen

Well, I finished installing our gopro video camera in my truck. I thought I would test it out, definitely needs to be outside in the daylight! But I thought you all might like to see the hood shot it takes. It will be an awesome video maker when I get my truck rollin'!!!

Just so ya know:

The older lady in the pics is my mother, she lives with me and Cindy, I take care of her now. :)

The greasy guy looking into the camera is me! HaHaHa, I have yet to shower today! Ya get on these computers and the time just flies by!!!

If you want to see pics of the gopro mount in my truck, it's in a different thread, called "gopro mounting" in "The Basement" section, just look at the 2nd page for pics.

Sorry about the dark pics, it's the best I could do right now in the house. I'm just testing out the camera.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts