• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Gear plate question

Ildy666

So its beefier.like aluminum version but only plastic.pm me and let me know on shipping to 07420 zip code. Thanx.....

andyken

So does the 7075 come with the pinion mount?

Still waiting to see if I get it soon, said solid gear plate was in stock when I ordered.

Ildy666

92 vert said:
I have a plastic gear plate from my TT/MT that I no longer need with my beltdrive setup..Anyone who needs it can have it for shipping cost..
hey 92 vert whats up.u still got that gear plate?would like to install on my xt.if u still got it pm me. Thanx Ildy....

Hayes371

Had my gearplate go out on my xb today... Was finishing up its first gallon...the plate failure was my fault, i had fooled arou d with the brake adjustment trying to get a little better braking... Well it was causing the clutch to overheat.. Which in turn overheated the plate...are there two different alum mt gearplates due to square drive or pin?

andyken

rampagemt said:
I got 2 as well
Still want to get rid of a set?

I mainly need the center pinion bearing mount., the one that comes with the diff plate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts