• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Gas vent and hpi baja air filter

Sergio

Hi guys I just got my baja air filter but after installing it get in the way of my throttle I also would like to know which is the best mod to vent my tank.

Thank you in advance any help would be appreciated

G

Which vehicle are you running it on. For the trucks the angled shred stack keeps the filter above the linkages. For the XB Its not my favorite because you have to cut out the front window.

G

There is no "best" mod for the tank. As long as it works your good. You can either vent the cap or the tank through the gromet. I like to vemt the tank. It looks cleaner and the vent tube is not in your way when you take the cap on and off.

Here is one of mine.

-

577c1d8e.jpg

Deluge

Sergio said:
Hi guys I just got my baja air filter but after installing it get in the way of my throttle I also would like to know which is the best mod to vent my tank. Thank you in advance any help would be appreciated
You can cross the linkages, or you can move the throttle linkage under the servo arm.

You can vent the tank a few ways. Here's an example...

How To: Gas Cap Vent Mod

Sergio

RCDAD said:
There is no "best" mod for the tank. As long as it works your good. You can either vent the cap or the tank through the gromet. I like to vemt the tank. It looks cleaner and the vent tube is not in your way when you take the cap on and off.Here is one of mine.

-

577c1d8e.jpg
how do you post the pictures rcdad

Deluge

Get a Photobucket account, upload the image and copy/paste the provided IMG link into the message box. Easy.

Or if you don't want to sign up for Photobucket. You can try TinyPic. Upload the image you want and copy/paste the IMG link. Even easier.

ChuenouXiao

Deluge said:
Get a Photobucket account, upload the image and copy/paste the provided IMG link into the message box. Easy.Or if you don't want to sign up for Photobucket. You can try TinyPic. Upload the image you want and copy/paste the IMG link. Even easier.
Do you have to have an account? Do they delete it after a while?

Sergio

thats too much work

cant i just upload it directly from my computer to the forum?

Deluge

ChuenouXiao said:
Do you have to have an account? Do they delete it after a while?
You don't have to have an account. I used TinyPic to post pics of my MT months ago and they're still there. But I'm sure they'll delete them eventually.

Deluge

Sergio said:
thats too much workcant i just upload it directly from my computer to the forum?
Click "Go Advanced" > "Attachments" (Paper clip next to the smiley on the message bar) > Under "Upload File from your Computer" click "Browse" and select the image you want > Click "Upload" > Then click "Close this window."

It won't show up in the message box, but it's there. It'll show up when you post the message.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts