• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Fuel oct, ethenol, break-in, etc.

RampageHopUps

Unless you are using a hospital syringe, it will never be spot on. Get between 25 and 30 and you will be fine.

Corso

Went through my truck the other night just to check it over, tighten up anything that may have loosened up and to do a little cleaning. For the heck of it I pulled the Outerwear cover off my HPI Baja air filter to inspect it. Then I removed the black foam prefilter. I was really surprised at how dirty the blue oiled filter element was.

I have ran my truck enough to put about 2/3-3/4 of a gallon of fuel through it. The conditions, while on dirt mostly, I wouldn't call overly dusty. So just an FYI, check and clean those filters often. And kudos to HPI for including 2 oiled filters in the kit. I washed the Outerwears and prefilter, installed the new unused filter element and now good-to-go.

I am going to was the and re-oil the main filter, any tips on the best way to re-oil it properly?

Kdogg406

Does any one know how much 2 stroke oil I need to 2 gallons premium fuel i have one quart 2 cycle oil?

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Does any one know how much 2 stroke oil I need to 2 gallons premium fuel i have one quart 2 cycle oil?
Depends on what ratio you're wanting to use, but here is a general idea:

25:1 ratio you would need to use 5oz of oil per one gallon.

30:1 ratio you would need to use 4.25oz of oil per one gallon.

I've also found getting something like a ratio measuring cup takes all the guess work out of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts