• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Fuel lines keep coming out

boriqua935

Main line keeps coming out after a few minutes. I'm gonna try to tie wrap. Any other suggestions?

DemonRC

A while back I got tired of the fuel line coming out of the tank and pulling the fuel pickup too high. A quick way to fix that is pull the plug out of the tank, pull the fuel filter off, slide a fuel tubing clamp up the fuel tubing till it hits the plug, put the fuel pickup back on the line, and reinstall. The fuel tubing clamp I used was a wire spring type clamp that you squeeze with pliers to open it up and when you release it it clamps back down. The LHS should have them cause the airplane guys use em.

pipeous

I got tired of the leak around the lines so cleaned it up real good and shoe goo'd the hell out of it. I would have preferred actual gas tank sealer but shoe goo is what I had handy. stopped the lines moving, sealed the leak. and I can always pull the shoe goo off when I get gas tank sealer to fix it properly

boriqua935

thats a good idea. the zips seem to be working, but I will shoe goo it also. on top of the zips. thanks for the input

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts