• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Fuel For the XBE

G

Got a present from the mail man today. Some go power for the XBE. Hoping that they give some good run time. I like the emblem they sent with them. Not sure what to do with it yet.

-

cf2d93f8.jpg

G

International warehouse.

I'm going to run the stock esc for now so I went with the 6s.

If I change the esc I'll get some biggies.

I could throw this set up into one of our shredders some day. :D

Knuckles

That is a hell of alot cheaper than the max amps 9000mah ones I bought, Considering buying those nanotech ones after my kershaw 5000mah die.

G

Now if my back ordered T5692 would ever get in, I'll be ready.

XBENOOB

You will not be disappointed in the Leopard 5692...

I am currently in the middle of a tear down and rebuild on my XB-E (will create a separate post for the project) and the Leopard is holding up well.. So is the 7075rc Motor Mount and Spur and Pinion. It's been in there since Ol'fart started selling them and it looks like it has never been used... and any one who knows me knows that it has been used hard..

Even the hobbywing 150amp has been holding up well.. If you are going to put the Leopard 5692 in the XB-E with the hobbywing, I would suggest using a separate BEC it will help make the ESC last longer, and provide cleaner power for your servo and receiver.

Those batteries will give nice long run times... unless your finger gets stuck on the throttle all the way..... lol

G

I'm actually going to try the Turnegy 5692 1000kv. Nice and cheap and I've heard plenty of good reviews. Just waiting at this point.

G

Wired them up, just to try them out. Still waiting on a motor, and the Rally bodies. :D

e3a71eef.jpg

DUFFY

Knuckles what kinda run times are you getting on those 9000mahs?-(not to thread jack).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts