• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Fuel adapter to make lines longer?

ChAoTiCzz

What's a good fuel adaptor so I can make my fuel lines a little longer

G-Man

I would just buy some bulk fuel hose from ddm and make them how you want
I don't know what you mean by fuel adapter, but ddmracing.com sells fuel hose in bulk. I made my own. I would get a new clunk fuel filter for the end that goes in the tank beings you will have it out anyway. Use the same 2 stroke oil you mix with to ease the installation of the fuel hoses into the rubber fuel tank stopper. I also put some of the oil around the stopper to get it back in the tank. Get a clear hose from ddm it makes seeing the fuel delivery easier. I got the blue transparent hose. No more guess work wondering if fuel is being delivered with the stock black hose.

G-Man

That link will kill 2 birds with 1 stone. It will vent your fuel tank properly and you can order extra fuel hose in any color you desire. Some guys use 2 different color hoses to indicate which hose is feed and which is return. Good luck!!

Chaplain

What is the advantage of longer fuel lines?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.