• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Front Tie Brace Carbon Fiber

Sprint 77

Contributor
Here is a model of the new Front Brace I am thinking of having cnc cut out of Carbon Fiber depending on the quatities and pricing.

Sprint 77

Contributor
This will tie the center diff and the front diff to help massively on chassis flex.

I think I can also come up with another one to go up to the body mount area of the tower for even more stress transfer.

Sprint 77

Contributor
forist said:
I would be interested as well, but will it replace the other aluminum bracing or go over the top of them ?
I think it would go over the top of the aluminum.

The price for the small runs the Redcat owner group market would bring . Make them run around $85-90 range.

Sprint 77

Contributor
hamster huey said:
Is that estimate for front and rear braces?
That is the price I got for a carbon fiber cnc router cut from my design file as seen in the 3 D model I designed.

The numbers I think are to small in quantity to get a better price at this time. The rampage group is to small to put out getting the 50 or more cut to get a good price.

max 1

give it time it,s geting bigger all the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts