• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

front diff joint cup shattered

topblissgt

Okay. First time out racing the Chimera and my Son got some air and was so used to the 1/10th scale brushless, he gassed it in the air.. and when it came down the left front joint cup (part number 07145 shattered ending the day. Here is a pic. Does anyone make a stronger part for this on all 4 outdrives ?

BertR

There is a mod you can do to make them stronger and that is what you see on 7075's ...its a ring about 1/2 inch wide that you slip over the cup.

rcgasser

old fart is charging the same price with the ring installed then redcat is charging with just the diff cup.

Ol' fart

topblissgt said:
one question. Is this build to order or are you shipping it out now? Thanks! bud!
I have to assemble them if I have them in stock. Sometimes I have to order parts from Redcat. I have yours in stock and they will ship on Friday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts