• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Found one!

G

The awesome 7075RC chassis is really bringing it all together nicely.

Ol' fart

That is a one off that RC Dad and I worked out on a CAD system, Took three tries to get it right. First two were lighter but they had too much flex. It is really looking good. Too bad you have to put a body on it. I'll make some more and put them up on the site soon.

G

Installed engine, battery box and servos. Everything is now installed on the 7075RC chassis. Everything fit like a glove! I couldn't be happier.

I still need to do a little wheel trimming on the body.

G

Bottom View. It looks sooo cool with the cut outs.

Big Thanks to 7075RC!

Last edited:
G

A few more shots with it all back together. Need to adjust the suspension front is too high...

I need some heavier shock oil.

G

I just realized I forgot to install the droop screws in the lower suspension arms. That's why it's sit'n funny.

G

At the moment I honestly can't remember who machined them. I bought them used off of flee bay. They are hard to find on this side of the pond.

NitroMRX3C

RCDAD said:
At the moment I honestly can't remember who machined them. I bought them used off of flee bay. They are hard to find on this side of the pond.
yes i cant remember who machined those either? (PMR)? i saw them before long ago. are those 1/8 scale? nice!!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

NitroMRX3C said:
yes i cant remember who machined those either? (PMR)? i saw them before long ago. are those 1/8 scale? nice!!
They are 1/5 scale on-road. They are fitted with MCD slicks.

G

NitroMRX3C said:
lets see it in action
I am waiting for some shock fluid to come in the mail. The shocks still have the factory fluid which is way too light. I ordered some FG shock fluid. It's getting 7000 wt for the front and 4000 wt for the rear. FG's weights are on a different unit of measure. It's not as thick as it sounds. LOL

Cca

RCDAD said:
I am waiting for some shock fluid to come in the mail. The shocks still have the factory fluid which is way too light. I ordered some FG shock fluid. It's getting 7000 wt for the front and 4000 wt for the rear. FG's weights are on a different unit of measure. It's not as thick as it sounds. LOL
It's one sweet looking ride for sure!

G

Yes they are 18mm squares. The hole is smaller so you would need the 6mm threaded axles from FLM. The factory unites threads are not long enough to come through the wheel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts