• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Flywheel

G-fresh

Looks like is a coil u now on the top were the kill swish is connected that pice e feels like the new fly wheel have runouts because u can turn around and scrap then don't scrap

G

I find it odd that it only rubs some times.

Did you get the key re-installed?

f1d9f92caa6bfa2f9aad8035e521b64a.jpg

The coil is adjustable. You can loosen the bolts and reposition it. Use a business card as a spacer to set the gap between the coil and flywheel.

Deluge

If you over tighten the flywheel nut, that could cause some rubbing. Rotate the flywheel with the fan cover off and see if you can spot where it's rubbing.

Bad crank case bearings can cause flywheel issues, as well. Hold the flywheel and rock it up and down, if you feel any excessive play, your bearings are shot.

G-fresh

Hey guys I got a ? The I can drive this truck in any type is sand because I tuck my revo 3.3 and salvage xl in to this place the sand is thin and both engine broke down I don't now if was the sand or the engine was bad because the 3.3 I had that engine for a wild like tree years beating the crap out of it and the savage xl I just got it use. And didn't wanne star in the beginning fut I find out was bad gas was a lot of oil sitting down on the motor the guy who I buy it had it storage for like a year let me now Wat ugly tink ok thanks because this place is good a bunch of ramps an good place to ride the truck but don't wanne break the engine let

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts