• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

FLM xbe center drive kits

Knuckles

First question does anybody have a xbe center kit from them?

Second, I am talking with Jamie from FLM about making a kit for the new 7075 chassis. Anybody interested?

rookie101

I'm not familiar with their stuff, but after checking out their site it looks pretty good.

DemonRC

FLM parts are pretty good. I've used a lot of their stuff in other RC cars without any issues. I'd be curious to see the stuff installed in somebody's ride.

REVOlutionary Rampage

I would be interested in a drop in dogbone kit for the MT from FLM that would beef it up enough to put a peppier motor in and not grenade all the shafts and drive cups. Especially with their guarantee on their parts.

G

I've always wanted to try their products. I guess I need to go brake mine to make it more of a priority. :D

NUNCHUCKSKILZ

I don't have the XBE kit, but I have been running the full XB kit for awhile now. Love it. Great stuff. Now that we got the retaining ring removed from the CVD and went to the threaded Barrels, It works Great with the 7075 Front hubs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts