• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Flaky Kill Switch

bbuzzard

Contributor
I have had recent issues with my MT...when I steer to right, the killswitch (Killer B v2) kicks in. It only happens when I steer in that direction. Once I steer left, the killswitch disengages. I'm thinking my servos (Turnigy S8166M x2) may be pulling too much amperage and tricking it to think the charge is low. Any ideas?

G-Man

Ya man my stock servos are doing the same thing. I have a flysky tx and rx. The tx warns me when the rx battery is low which happens in less than 15 minutes of run time. The tx will beep when steering then super bee kills it a short while later. When steering the rx voltage goes from 6.1v to 4.2v. Let off the turn and back to 6.1v. So now I am putting in two hitec servos and a capacitor which somebody else suggested in hopes of resolving this annoying issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.