• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

First set of fastlane machine axels gong on my truck!!!

ULUZ

I have broke 3 sets of axels on my mt. I called fastlane and they just designed a set of their axels for our trucks. These things look bulletproof. I will post up pics later I just got them.

ULUZ

I bash the heck out of this thing so we will see how they hold up!!!

ULUZ

They are way bigger than stock and the ball bearings are trick.

G

Those look tough!

I'm going to have to pick up a set or two.

rampage idiot

What else is nice they have a lifetime warranty. I have them for the XB, and I just saw they released them for the MT! Gotta luv how these companies are starting to notice the need for aftermarket parts for the redcats!

Chief409

Nice to have an upgrade available. I hope they don't stop with these. Driveline links and beefed up cups for the center diff would be nice. Best would be a new center diff with bigger bearings.

ULUZ

I'm also wondering if the center dog bones are the same as the Xb I would like to upgrade those also. On their website they look the same. I think they are going to be around 80.00 a set I ordered two sets. I hope this solves the problem because I was breaking stuff about every 5 th run.

kun114

My MT has been sitting for more than a year now, because I got tired of breaking diff cups every time I took it out for a bash. I just want to make sure b4 ordering, the CVDs on the site marked MT are for the original v1 to v3 MT's.

Also, what do you guys think about the belt drive systems?

G

I've been look'n forward to try'n a set out myself...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts