• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

First Run...stripped steering

hardcore

don't fail to tell him of the modifications that need to be made to use the hitac servos, i wish someone would of told me,

ParkerNT

I just got my two Rhinos today. I'm at work now so don't have them side by side, but when I get home I'll compare the Rhinos and the stock servos. They look a little thinner, so I'll have to figure out something with the mounting...read something on here about having to cut off the ears and make some new mounting holes...

They seem to be pretty damn tough, so hopefully this will get me back on the road and tearing up the yard :)

Parker

ParkerNT

I'll take some videos as soon as I get it up and running... I still have to install the 3rd chan killswitch and both of my Rhinos. I've got a set of Killer Kables and a chrome engine cover kit coming.

I'm gonna wait for any more pics or a video 'til I get it all dressed up and looking good :)

Parker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts