• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

FID Electric Starter Eval lol So Far

mvaughn12

claude bigelow said:
That's a good question, I ordered mine Feb.22 but still waiting.
The shipping quote that I was given was about 4 weeks due to I guess Chinese New Years but I got it in about 2 weeks

mvaughn12

claude bigelow said:
I also got this message,
LOL that must me a standard email I got that email when I ordered and I didn't see actual tracking until it hit california.

mvaughn12

claude bigelow said:
Yeah I guess so, but it's cool I got other issues to work out now.
Having other issues with your chimera? I hear Ya' I'm sitting here waiting on my new gears to arrive so i can install them and get back up running. LOL i'll be the 1st inline to order the belt drive soon and rcdad gets them back in stock

Last edited by a moderator:

claude bigelow

mvaughn12 said:
Having other issues with your chimera? I hear Ya' I'm sitting here waiting on my new gears to arrive so i can install them and get back up running. LOL i'll be the 1st inline to order the belt drive soon and rcdad gets them back in stock
With my MT, the weather is about to break soon and I want to be ready.

claude bigelow

CFDchimera said:
Yea I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on that 2 speed while I'm waiting. Just ordered the Futaba 4pks-r too
I was out on Tuesday running, the 2speed is amazing. When you get it don't be impatient like me, and run it before loctite sets. But I had a lot of fun before it came apart.

CFDchimera

I'm getting ready to make a new roll cage out of steel and maybe a new body too.

CFDchimera

Let me get some work done and I'll take some pics of it. If u like I'll make u one. I'm off of work until at least mid April. Ah I love my job lol

claude bigelow

CFDchimera said:
Let me get some work done and I'll take some pics of it. If u like I'll make u one. I'm off of work until at least mid April. Ah I love my job lol
Sounds like a plan, when you can post the pics. I'll let you know.

Thanks

mvaughn12

:)

claude bigelow said:
I'll take one for my MT while your at it. PM an invoice LOL
Same Here!!! PM me an Invoice for the body and roll cage

claude bigelow

CFDchimera said:
Mine is now showing a March 28th delivery date and it is showed processed at the sort facility there.
I might have to put it on my DBXL, I was planning to install it on my MT.

But I have the jetpro side pipe and I don't think it will fit. Anyway good luck, hope you get it soon.

CFDchimera

Woohoo just looked a the shipment tracking and it shows processed the the Chicago Sort facility. Looks like I may get it today, fingers crossed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts