• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

extra drive pinion bearing

max 1

I was replacing bracke sqaure ,and notist a spot fore another baring in the outer center diff caryer ,so i went threw my bearings i had off of my mutilater , and 1 of the layshaft bearings fit i the opisit side of the caiyer, no more shaft wabell .so now i have 2 bearings to suport the shaft ,

Clubin

Banned
I noticed that there was a space, that is a good thing to know. Good find man. You wouldn't happen to have the measurments of the bearing would you?

max 1

Clubin said:
I noticed that there was a space, that is a good thing to know. Good find man. You wouldn't happen to have the measurments of the bearing would you?
i don/t have my mic with me ,i/am at work i/ll check wen i get home .center is a 10mill.it fits in the cut out perfect.

max 1

max 1 said:
i Don/t Have My Mic With Me ,i/am At Work I/ll Check Wen I Get Home .center Is A 10mill.it Fits In The Cut Out Perfect.
I Think It Is A 10x22x6 I Will Make Sure To Night.

max 1

DAVES HAS THEM fg6036/05,$15.34

O`Show

max 1 said:
I was replacing bracke sqaure ,and notist a spot fore another baring in the outer center diff caryer ,so i went threw my bearings i had off of my mutilater , and 1 of the layshaft bearings fit i the opisit side of the caiyer, no more shaft wabell .so now i have 2 bearings to suport the shaft ,
pleas a pic

max 1

I don,t have a cam i use my stash fore parts.the bearing go,s behind the brake sqare.wear rhe shaft coms threw the mount ,thaers a cut out fore a bearing 10x19x7.it fits right in thear.sorry no cam yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts