• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Excuses for spending to much?

TerraKill

hmm i need to start thinking of excuses now ahahahha, when my missz sees my bank statment shes gonna hit the roof :rolleyes:

only spent $1400+ on hop-ups the passed 3 days lol

im sooooo in the shit

and i still need a savox thottle servo, battry, and new tx/rx

TerraKill

bigboysrctoys said:
Been there man, I don't even bother with excuses anymore I just give her the card and let her spend the same on wtvr she wants.
ahahahah but what if there is no more to spend? :rolleyes:

bigboysrctoys

Idk about the lawyers they tend to screw ya! Always always make sure you have enuff for her, trust me yoy wont get the couch if shes kept happy also :)

BoukeG

This thread is so funny... I'm in the same shit. However, I'm the only one who is earning the money and since my wife just payed 200 euros for getting her hair cut and painted I'm thinking: what the heck, I'm buying the xbe and the rally body, the savox servo etc.etc. :)

G

bigboysrctoys said:
Been there man, I don't even bother with excuses anymore I just give her the card and let her spend the same on wtvr she wants.
That's what I do. :D

I also give a small hint of a reminder when ever we see a movie or go out to eat (which is almost every damn day). I say I've spent my entertainment money already, sooo should I just stay home? It's never a yes damn it. LOL

G

cordy

Look on the bright side the money was spent on rc not hookers!
desismileys_3838.gif

GTS 666

Guantanamo Joe said:
that one could work! Apparently 9 out of 10 spouses do not approve of hookers and blow... ha ha ha
LMFAO seriously though if your in the shit don't mention the words hooker or blow if you spent 1400 In 3 days. :)

TerraKill

BoukeG said:
But hey, why don't you post which hop up you got, so we can tip you how to justify certain parts. Looking forward to what you did!
don't worry, i will be starting a tread on my build when all parts are here :rolleyes:

well if the miss's don't kill me by then:D

i don't know how im going to hide this, as theres going to be delivery vans comeing like every day for a week

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guantanamo Joe said:
that one could work! Apparently 9 out of 10 spouses do not approve of hookers and blow... ha ha ha
desismileys_6336.gif LMFAO...

Ildy666

Guantanamo Joe said:
let me know where the 1 spouse that approve's is.I like to meet her.Just don,t tell my spouse...lol...

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
Ildy666 said:
let me know where the 1 spouse that approve's is.I like to meet her.Just don,t tell my spouse...lol...
Again!? desismileys_0295.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts