• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Esp

Trip..

And to think these motors got their start by dragging rich, fat kids down the street on a plank of wood.

200 pound fat-ass 12 year old vs 20 pound x series... I betcha it's fast as hell!

G

Trip.. said:
And to think these motors got their start by dragging rich, fat kids down the street on a plank of wood. 200 pound fat-ass 12 year old vs 20 pound x series... I betcha it's fast as hell!
desismileys_3848.gif Funny...

Several engine builders started with the go-peds.

Trip..

Dino was telling me about some of the pipes he makes will pull wheelies with a 200 pound man (or fat kid) standing on a goped with a 26cc. That's pretty awesome!

G

I've seen some of the goped pipes. F'n huge. It might be the weight of the pipe that offsets the 200lb rider. LOL

Trip..

Don't tell me you haven't seen any... Fat and useless, but is a master at anything X-Box related...

Dumpy little snot that can kill everything on COD in 30 seconds, but can't go outside and run for more than 12 feet, or throw a baseball without looking like a girl throwing with the wrong hand.

GTS 666

Trip.. said:
Don't tell me you haven't seen any... Fat and useless, but is a master at anything X-Box related...Dumpy little snot that can kill everything on COD in 30 seconds, but can't go outside and run for more than 12 feet, or throw a baseball without looking like a girl throwing with the wrong hand.
Couldnt help but to laugh not nice but to true.

Trip..

We are living in a generation of boys being raised by women... Nothing good can come from this. :(

TerraKill

Trip.. said:
Don't tell me you haven't seen any... Fat and useless, but is a master at anything X-Box related...Dumpy little snot that can kill everything on COD in 30 seconds, but can't go outside and run for more than 12 feet, or throw a baseball without looking like a girl throwing with the wrong hand.
ahaha now thts funny, sounds like they pwned you, nice to know kids are the same over there..........rofl!!

you do realise, that the fat and usless kids that sit on PC's all day are the ones that end up as 3d designers and progammers and stuff.

(don't diss the nerds :p )

you can be a pr0 gamer and not fat you know? :D wait a min, i am fat wtf!

was achally my intrest in pc's tht got me into this hobby lol

kevinmt

i put in the same with the stuffed 2mm crank and its wild,great stuff

Deluge

TerraKill said:
ahaha now thts funny, sounds like they pwned you, nice to know kids are the same over there..........rofl!!you do realise, that the fat and usless kids that sit on PC's all day are the ones that end up as 3d designers and progammers and stuff.

(don't diss the nerds :p )

you can be a pr0 gamer and not fat you know? :D wait a min, i am fat wtf!

was achally my intrest in pc's tht got me into this hobby lol
Revenge of the Nerds! :D

brad1161

Its a beast

Deluge said:
Nice! Let us know how you like it. I'm sure you'll be pleased with it.
Love the Champ port. Id say best bang for the buck. The new sound is sweet. Lots more top end. I would recomend it to anyone. I will never run a non ported head again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts