• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Enclosed Clutch Carrier

noyb98098

Anyone working on this? Please say yes! :) Seems with the way I'm playing in the dirt I'll be running through these things like clockwork until someone comes up with one.

noyb98098

Great, do you have any idea if it will be seperate from the gear mount plate or will it be all one piece? Thanks!

kun114

I hope he makes one that will work with the ali gear plate that will eliminate the use of the three seperate spacers. Something like a one peace spacer shaped just like the clutch housing would be cool.

noyb98098

Would love to see something like that! Looking forward to the final result.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sprint 77

Contributor
What is the dimensions ? Where are the Bolt holes ? Hard for any of us to answer that question by one pic.

Try to get us a little more info .

python

the only problem with making this part is that some people have the aluminum gear plate, and some have the plastic, the aluminum plate version would be better or easier to mount but the aluminum gear plate sucks. So the best way is a new gear plate and housing, which to produce only a handfull is very exspensive. we have done a few little parts just to test the market and have not seen many parts move, a few yes but not nearly enough to get back in the black. We are working on a clutch bell housing that will act like a heat sink but it will be universal for redcat and bajas so it makes our investment easier. We will most likely do more parts but we are taking it one step at a time.

Sprint 77

Contributor
I agree the Rampage market is small and it seams what we do produce consumers lean toward waiting on a different product.

This truck is not the BAJA there is not 1/4 million sold . With the little advertising and publicity the truck is getting it is up to us the Racers , bashers and users to support what little bit of aftermarket there is out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts