• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dunerunner 4x4 Updates

OldGuy

I posted my first impressions of the Dunerunner in the Introduction section and have since made some changes and would like to add my observations.

Overall I am happy with the Dunerunner, I have run several tanks through it and am really having fun. I have managed to break the car jumping it, and I was able to catch it on video (you cannot see the landing but you can use your imagination)

[ame]

[/ame]
I repaired the broken A-Arm and had to straighten the dogbone on the front drive, it seems to be running good after repairs.

I also purchased the RedCat tuned pipe because I wanted one that was designed to fit under the wing (and be less costly). I have noticed a small bump in power but was disappointed with the unit, the included screws were too long and the unit did not fit under the wing without modification. The blue aluminum post under the front of the wing contacts the pipe and had to be removed. I put 4x0.7 nuts in the slots and was able to attach the wing.

While I am very happy with the Dunerunner I intend to contact RedCat and ask that they do more field testing on their upgrades.

Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts