• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Dune Runner Roll Cage

G

We finally got them in! It's been about a year since we first went after this part.

I've got to say, they are really stout. They will add rigidity to the DR chassis.

I will get one mounted mounted and post some more pics.

2079373B-C4EE-4D61-AF3A-D724006B856C_zps66bgxx1r.jpg

G

Only blue..

The factory does produce other colors, but it would require a very large order of them. All the Dune Runner hop-up parts are blue.

rampage idiot

RCDAD said:
We finally got them in! It's been about a year since we first went after this part. I've got to say, they are really stout. They will add rigidity to the DR chassis.

Looks tough!

crazyfast

So help me out here, I hear a lot about dune runners, but what exactly is a dune runner? :eek:

Is it a specific model ex: XB/XT/MT or is it a nickname for a type of buggy?

Greggfromohio

Yes it's a specific1/5th model. Redcat dunerunner. Some folks will abbreviate to DR.

Silent_chaos

crazyfast said:
So help me out here, I hear a lot about dune runners, but what exactly is a dune runner? :eek: Is it a specific model ex: XB/XT/MT or is it a nickname for a type of buggy?
It's a redcat buggy. Looks like a 4wd baja 5b. Longer than xb. Check the redcat website

Dongskie

crazyfast said:
So help me out here, I hear a lot about dune runners, but what exactly is a dune runner? :eek: Is it a specific model ex: XB/XT/MT or is it a nickname for a type of buggy?
This is the Dune Runner ;)

Dongskie

RCDAD said:
We finally got them in! It's been about a year since we first went after this part. I've got to say, they are really stout. They will add rigidity to the DR chassis.

Now I'm drooling over this :) :)

Photos yet?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts