• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

dune runner body

apache

would anyone be so kind as tell me where i can get the body with the flames on for the redcat dune runner as i have seen one on e-bay which is in the states for £30.00 uk pounds but they want another £32.00 uk pounds for postage and pakaging rather expensive by the time it gets to the uk. i know there isn`t uk dealers but i wondered if there is any in europe.

many thanks

Guantanamo Joe

Sorry, the only places I can recommend are American dealers... and I know the shipping would still not be cheap. I broke my Dunerunner body and am just looking into what I can do to make my own that is not so flimsy.

G

That's actually pretty cheap over seas shipping.

Amewi is the name of the Dune Runner sold in the UK. You should be able to find it locally.

G

Demondunerunner said:
Hey guys what do you think will a rampage mt body fit the dr. or is the dr too long for it? :confused:
IMO the Redcat truck bodies are a bit too small for the MT. (Wheel wells don't line up). The DR is even longer. The Proline Desert Rat might fit better. The bodies for the 5t would also be a closer fit.

G

cherryride said:
maybe a losi 5ive will fit?
The length would be close. The 5ive body is held together by the cage, so you would need to make that fit also.

Hey guys here's my Dunerunner with the shredder body not the best fit but it work's

dunerunner2 126.jpg

dunerunner2 122.jpg

dunerunner2 126.jpg

dunerunner2 122.jpg

/monthly_2012_12/583c60669ac06_dunerunner2126.jpg.4b73bffd2bc89c8a8173184446c1c1c7.jpg

/monthly_2012_12/583c60669c159_dunerunner2122.jpg.2a18149ac9b6f49b458871f3b67c4a15.jpg

rcgasser

rampagemt said:
Nothin some trimming would solve
More then just some trimming you have to push the body down to fit on the post or rise the post then it does not look right, and its so tight on the car that one slight hit will crack the body because there is no give.

G

I still plan on trying it someday. I just need to open up a DR and do some body trimming. I have set one on a DR it looked like just trimming up the bottom in the front so the body sits on top of the chassis will make it fit. It looked damn cool. Now you guys got me thinking I should call a DR mine. LOL I just have a lot of platforms under construction if ya know what I mean. Get'n tired of building and just want to drive. LOL

jackson

try hpi baja 5t bodies there's a vid of a dunner with a bug bodie from a 5t on youtube!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts