• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Does anyone drive a Redcat XSC?

Guantanamo Joe

So, as I look around here, I don't really see anybody talking about the shortcourse cat. I thought I would ask about it and I don't even see a sub-forum to place this question abou the XSC truck in...

Does anybody run one? What are your thoughts on it? It does not seem to be a popular truck though Losi and HPI versions are.

Is there something I am missing?

G

I have one. It is what I am using to get my sons familiar to driving a gasser. It comes set up very similar to an xb, but has a truck body and bumpers. It is the same platform as the other X-series vehicles. Same tire diameter as the XB so the same 29-31 gears. It is a bit smaller then the other brands. It is a fun truck to drive. Light and nimble.

G

So did Christmas arrive???

rchobby89

you got it been out I love it I have one pic it was dark this thing is awsome I only have a android how can I do it with my phone if not ill get a couple pics and a vid and this weekend ill post it at my moms

G

Upload to photo bucket and copy the image code to the body of the forum. It will show up as a photo. I only use my phone for my forum pics.

rchobby89

ya I know I was all nitro but after driving this with not having to tune no glow igniter is awsome gonna sel the mgt to get parts for this lol

Guantanamo Joe

I have a JATO 3.3 that I might sell as well... I love how fast it is, but if it just sits in the garage, what is the point? First though I am waiting to get my MT and get the body painted... that way I can post a good pic of it "running over" the JATO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts