• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Discount

Sergio

Do you get discounts from any of the sellers advertising for being member in this forum?

G

I will beat any advertised price!

All the dealers to the left run specials from time to time that are ment for forum members. Also there are free give aways. Currently Rampage Hopups is giving away a set of X-series to Baja wheel adapters to the 100th post.

Sergio

Yeah I was looking at your shop got somethings in the shopping cart We'll see if I can't find a better deal. Thanks man

delta_kilo

I bought my Dunerunner from RedCatPitstop.net AKA RCDAD. He'll beat any price you give to him.

Sergio

RCDAD said:
I will beat any advertised price! All the dealers to the left run specials from time to time that are ment for forum members. Also there are free give aways. Currently Rampage Hopups is giving away a set of X-series to Baja wheel adapters to the 100th post.
I'm ordering a pair of shocks for my mt do they come assemble with the shock fluid if not do you sell it or which kind should I get

Sergio

RampageHopUps said:
I never really pursued any discoutns for forum members. Most of the shops on the left have great prices already.
Every dollar counts for me I do agree with the great prices but I have learned that if you ask for a better deal most businesses have a limit even when I got my bike they wanted 13,000 brand new they sold it to me for 11,500 if I didn't ask I would have paid what they wanted we all want to paid less and we all know that a happy costumer keeps coming back I used to buy from hobby shops close to my house but they made me feel like I was going there to ask for stuff for free even when I was spending a good 100 everytime I went their service sucked that's why I rather get the stuff online sucks waiting but don't have to deal with assholes.

G

Sergio said:
I'm ordering a pair of shocks for my mt do they come assemble with the shock fluid if not do you sell it or which kind should I get
They come fully assembled. It's a good idea to open them up and see if they are full. Sometimes they are only partially filled. 40wt shock fluid is a good all around weight.

G

Sergio said:
Every dollar counts for me I do agree with the great prices but I have learned that if you ask for a better deal most businesses have a limit even when I got my bike they wanted 13,000 brand new they sold it to me for 11,500 if I didn't ask I would have paid what they wanted we all want to paid less and we all know that a happy costumer keeps coming back I used to buy from hobby shops close to my house but they made me feel like I was going there to ask for stuff for free even when I was spending a good 100 everytime I went their service sucked that's why I rather get the stuff online sucks waiting but don't have to deal with assholes.
It's always best to shop around. I do:)

Sergio

RCDAD said:
They come fully assembled. It's a good idea to open them up and see if they are full. Sometimes they are only partially filled. 40wt shock fluid is a good all around weight.
Do you have that at your store and what section?

G

No problem man!

Deluge

Sergio said:
I hear that!

Shawn213

Sergio said:
i can honestly say i can see both sides of that the markup on hobby stuff isn't as much as everyone thinks especialy if you are beating the prices of the online giants where they do huge quanitys of products and can go right thru the manufacture rather than dealing with a distributor i was in my LHS when another customer came in that had bought there car online and wanted the shop owner to take the time to look at it and was pissed that he was going to charge him 10$ to look at it and he doesn't charge someone that bought there car at his shop for the same service

G

^^^^That would be hard to deal with as a shop owner. They can spend between 5 to 15 thousand a month for retail space. You can't bring your 1:1 car into the shop for a free look.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts