• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Different shocks

blacksunshine

As much as i doubt any of you guy's have tried it . Anyone use different shocks on the xb. I'm trying to dial the handling in on this spring board. Seems like most of you guy's don't know what i'm talkin about. I'm hoping someone does. Haven't got an answer to any of the questions i've posted so far. This will be my last attempt on this forum.

Ildy666

First off this is ur 3rd post.2nd by insulting people by saying we don't know what ur talking about won't get u faster response. 3rd people have lives outside this forum and it's the holiday's so a response might take longer than u expect.

.......Merry Christmas. ....

Silent_chaos

blacksunshine said:
As much as i doubt any of you guy's have tried it . Anyone use different shocks on the xb. I'm trying to dial the handling in on this spring board. Seems like most of you guy's don't know what i'm talkin about. I'm hoping someone does. Haven't got an answer to any of the questions i've posted so far. This will be my last attempt on this forum.
I have removed the stock and replaced it with the Redcat MT Resi shocks.

I have also replaced the shock oil to rear 40wt and front 30wt.

Works great.

A lot of people change the spring snd install Baja Springs for a stiffer handling

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts