• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Desperate to run

claude bigelow

Silent_chaos said:
I actually got an email from rconline and it was a system error, but the part is being shipped. I really appreciate all your help and I'm going to bookmark all these sites. Going too order two more for spares.

It might be over board but getting a parts tool box. And I plan on having almost a complete car in parts, the stress of the wait is just too much. Being that the weather is about to be nice, if something goes wrong the only thing I'm waiting on is me to fix it.

Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent_chaos

claude bigelow said:
I actually got an email from rconline and it was a system error, but the part is being shipped. I really appreciate all your help and I'm going to bookmark all these sites. Going too order two more for spares.It might be over board but getting a parts tool box. And I plan on having almost a complete car in parts, the stress of the wait is just too much. Being that the weather is about to be nice, if something goes wrong the only thing I'm waiting on is me to fix it.

Thanks again
No problem :)

Yea, Rc-online is great. excellent service. If you lurk around enough, you might actually get yourself stuff that weren't in the original plan :D

even a whole car xD

http://rc-car-online.de/shop/en-artikelConfig,sl_4wd_alms_ht.html

Last edited by a moderator:

claude bigelow

Silent_chaos said:
So? tell me, Did the parts arrive yet?
Still waiting on parts from RC Car Online. So I decided to order extra parts from hobby villa. But of course after taking my payment, called me the next day and said they were out of stock. So while waiting for a refund I decided to order even more parts from RCHover. Who also accepted payment, and 3 days after order was supposed to be shipped claims to but out of stock. But my MT is back in business, so i'll run it until my money gets out of limbo.

Silent_chaos

claude bigelow said:
Still waiting on parts from RC Car Online. So I decided to order extra parts from hobby villa. But of course after taking my payment, called me the next day and said they were out of stock. So while waiting for a refund I decided to order even more parts from RCHover. Who also accepted payment, and 3 days after order was supposed to be shipped claims to but out of stock. But my MT is back in business, so i'll run it until my money gets out of limbo.
I see, I don't know why they keep on doing it.

they just need to update their website!

without rconline, you would have waited till the end of april.. lol imagine

thats like death

claude bigelow

Silent_chaos said:
I see, I don't know why they keep on doing it.they just need to update their website!

without rconline, you would have waited till the end of april.. lol imagine

thats like death
Yeah it's crazy but what can I do so I'm just waiting.

claude bigelow

andyken said:
Awesome ! glad you finally found one
I need these other parts also, if you happen to see somewhere.

claude bigelow

Finally got all parts, between ordering in the US and overseas. Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for your help. I've doubled and tripled ordered most parts. It's cool like I stated before I plan to have a car in parts so I don't have this issue in the future. Summer is near, and I want to be ready to ride. Not sure how I lug all these parts around being I've taken the same approach for my MT. But tell you what I'll always be ready for anything. So now it's just the wait, thanks a million guys!!!!!!

CFDchimera

The absolute worst part about this is waiting for parts. This is driving me crazy lol. I think all the suppliers should find people spread out and leave parts for them to fill close orders. This will cut shipping time in half lol.

claude bigelow

CFDchimera said:
The absolute worst part about this is waiting for parts. This is driving me crazy lol. I think all the suppliers should find people spread out and leave parts for them to fill close orders. This will cut shipping time in half lol.
I hear you, sounds like a plan.

Silent_chaos

CFDchimera said:
Actually this is what Amazon is trying to do. If ur a customer and you visit the same item many times, it will autimatically ship that item to the closest Amazon warehouse that is located near you.

Hence, once you buy it, you will have it in front of your door in less than a day or two.

On another note. I HATE using USPS. They are slow and literally a PITA!. The tracking system doesn't even work!

I always prefer shipping internationally via UPS or Fedex.they cost a bit more but hey, They need 4 days to reach you wherever you are located in the world.

G

On another note. I HATE using USPS. They are slow and literally a PITA!. The tracking system doesn't even work!
First Class and Priority works great. Ground Freight packages don't get scanned the same.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts