• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Desperate to run

claude bigelow

I got two out of three, the spoiler has a scan for march 20. Called the post office only to be on hold for 40min and be disconnected. Finally got thru and there creating a case to locate package. In the meantime ill put the car back together and finally enjoy it.

G

When ordering from them, pay the little extra for the fast shipping. I purchased a FG body from them and received it in 2 days. That's UK to Arizona! I don't know how they do that. They must have on site customs agents at the airport. It was cheap also. I think only an extra 10 bucks or so.

claude bigelow

RCDAD said:
When ordering from them, pay the little extra for the fast shipping. I purchased a FG body from them and received it in 2 days. That's UK to Arizona! I don't know how they do that. They must have on site customs agents at the airport. It was cheap also. I think only an extra 10 bucks or so.
Believe me lesson learned, this was my first time ordering overseas. But I will pay the extra next time. Just hope I get my last shipment. USPS SUCKS!!!!

Cca

+3 here, they have lost about four items on me in two years! Oh and last thing shipped a few weeks back was a priority two day parcel. ..... arrived four days later to the recipient.

claude bigelow

Just got back in town to find alk these goodies waiting for me.

Just some small upgrades for the Dbxl

Silent_chaos

claude bigelow

Just got her back on the road again,

Snapped the srew in the clutch bell and motor mount. Tested in out and she's ready to go. Also picked up some extra parts, and some chrome for the bling. An idea I got from @krashkrieg

claude bigelow

krashkrieg said:
Great bunch of parts....I like the red aluminum.
Red was out of stock, got the chrome sorry for copying your style. Still have to install them. Not sure if you got the text, but everyone is meeting next Sunday. South mountain, still have to confirm time.

Knuckles

claude bigelow said:
Red was out of stock, got the chrome sorry for copying your style. Still have to install them. Not sure if you got the text, but everyone is meeting next Sunday. South mountain, still have to confirm time.
Saturday or Sunday???

Silent_chaos

claude bigelow said:
Just wanted to say you right about using FedEx for orders from RCcaronline. Placed orders and been receiving them in 2 days.Thanks for the tip
Sure no prob.

These guys have really great stuff

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts