• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

DemonRC working on 2sp tranny for Losi?

oznjo

I noticed on another forum that you guys are working on a 2 speed for Losi truck. I also have noticed no updates on release date for your 2 speed tranny for Redcats and MCD's . Have you decided to abandon the production of the 2 speed for MCD & Redcat in favor of producing a 2 speed for Losi?? If so you should let the people know who have been waiting over a year now for it's release. :(

oznjo

That does not answer the question if Demonrc abandon the 2 speed project for Redcat and MCD. But your response gives a good reason why he would.

rob64n

Contributor
RampageHopUps said:
Demon will have his on Monday. We will be able to see it in person at PowerJam.
Will he be there? I've been trying to call but no answer.

DemonRC

We shipped the working prototype of to Scott yesterday. You guys will be able to see it in action.

Also, the MCD/Redcat 2 speed is still coming out. We have most parts completed already, however, we are still waiting on particular gears. We've held off on those so that we can put the order in when we get the Losi gears cut. The Losi order will go in within the next 15 days so I expect both 2 speed kits to be inbound to us sometime late next month.

rcgasser

DemonRC said:
We shipped the working prototype of to Scott yesterday. You guys will be able to see it in action.Also, the MCD/Redcat 2 speed is still coming out. We have most parts completed already, however, we are still waiting on particular gears. We've held off on those so that we can put the order in when we get the Losi gears cut. The Losi order will go in within the next 15 days so I expect both 2 speed kits to be inbound to us sometime late next month.
whew!!! Thats great news!!!! really looking forward to this.

oznjo

It's been another 30 days any updates on the release date for the 2 speed for the MCD yet??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts