• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Demon RC - Are you ready to kick some a...?

DemonRC

I readjusted to a later shift point so you guys can hear it a little better. It was a beautiful day for testing. Not a cloud in the sky, a cool breeze, beer on ice, and some kick ass running.

[ame=

[MEDIA=youtube]peuehHo9CAo[/MEDIA][/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

That thing is wicked fast. Impressed as always!

csp1971

Contributor
Much longer on the official release? (I'm asking on behalf of all the people that want to know, they told me to ask).

G

Power to the people! LMFAO

He did say we should have them for Christmas :)

csp1971

Contributor
RCDAD said:
Power to the people! LMFAOHe did say we should have them for Christmas :)
Perfect timing for when 1) I have no money, 2) it's effing freezing cold outside. :D

DemonRC

csp1971 said:
Perfect timing for when 1) I have no money, 2) it's effing freezing cold outside. :D
Well I'll go ahead and push the release back to late winter/early spring then. It'll be good. Guys will be getting their tax returns and the weather will be warmer. ;)

csp1971

Contributor
DemonRC said:
Well I'll go ahead and push the release back to late winter/early spring then. It'll be good. Guys will be getting their tax returns and the weather will be warmer. ;)
I think people will get suicidal and bitchy if you do that. LOL

Hey, I have credit cards. This is the US, we don't need no stinkin' cash. :p

G

Don't you dare, it's finally nice enough to be out side here in AZ. This is our first week that we are not going to see 100 deg.

DemonRC

RCDAD said:
Don't you dare, it's finally nice enough to be out side here in AZ. This is our first week that we are not going to see 100 deg.
Ya no kiddin. It's been drought hell over here for a year now. We had the first nice weekend in a long time. We got rain twice last week and a cool front came through.

alfred e numan

Shift rpm on the two speed

Will the shift point be adjustable by the buyer? I am chomping at the bit to buy one of these- as soon as possable!! I told the fed and bank of america to crank up the printing presses and blow dry the paper money- Na, just kidding. Hell, it has not rained in Pilot Rock Oregon for over 6 months, I am gonna ask the people nextdoor to do a rain dance --

DemonRC

Turbonutta said:
Will the mt pull a wheelie? Dya think
I've already done it with the XB and Cheetah. It'll lift it if you catch a jump right.

alfred e numan said:
Will the shift point be adjustable by the buyer? QUOTE] There's a setscrew like other 2 speeds that adjusts spring tension which changes the shift point.

alfred e numan

ready to order the shifter with assorted gears!!

Adjustable too -- most excellent. With a motor that pulls hard off the bottom- and still winds up - 4wd on low traction conditions- hook up time !!! The mind reels !!!!!

G

Hey man, my I make a suggestion? I think you should get some shirts & hats made for the big release. Your logo is awesome. Might be a easy way to make some beer money. :) I'd buy some.

TerraKill

RCDAD said:
Hey man, my I make a suggestion? I think you should get some shirts & hats made for the big release. Your logo is awesome. Might be a easy way to make some beer money. :) I'd buy some.
i second this!

shame r trucks called "maverick blackout" over here in the uk.

i might de-brand my truck completly, and just run with the redcat name :cool: , mostly redcat parts on it anyhow, as the price for bits here still cost double and a little more ££ then redcat branded stuff

DemonRC

Turbonutta said:
Will the mt pull a wheelie? Dya think
Here's a cheetah wheelie coming off a jump. It'll do it everytime if you punch the throttle when the rear wheels land first. It's not good for the rig so we stopped doing it.

I pulled a few wheelies that day in my XB. I stopped doing it because I went straight vertical and the wing caught the ground which caused a nasty endo.

[ame=

[MEDIA=youtube]-rnIn8oAy8U[/MEDIA][/ame]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts