• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

ddm

cordy

Most of us have recieved an e-mail from ddm asking us for help. Horizon Hobbies wont let ddm sell or stock parts for the losi five t,or the five t. I wonder why? The money eventually goes to losi. Anybody have any idea why?

Spoiled Toys

I got the e-mail and read on our sister forum about this. I emailed Losi about it with my opinion. Hopefully the will hook DDM up.

foxys

Horizon is weird. They drop dealers for no reason, and are a pain to get an account with, it really doesn't surprise me that their pulling this with DDM. I too sent an e-mail, however that may not help since I told Horizon what they could do with themselves in my last phone call with them :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Spoiled Toys

We had a local hobby shop here a few years back that was a Horizon dealer and they got dropped. It put them out of business. I am not sure why they would not grant DDM an account though.

I have read all their requirements and it seems like they meet them pretty easily.

cenmatrixsc

Horizon on give accounts to brick and mortar shops. Ddm is considered an Internet store.

rcgasser

cenmatrixsc said:
Horizon on give accounts to brick and mortar shops. Ddm is considered an Internet store.
Thats not true they already have a horizon acct: they just will not let ddm stock and sell the losi 5T and parts which is really crazy. I sent them an email also.

GTS 666

I don't know anything about horizon but I would assume that they are trying to cash in in the Losi IMO. I can only speak from dealings with Ddm and I would buy from them anyday with no hesitation I hope that they come to some kind of agreement.

G

I was quick to send Horizon a message. DDM rocks! Those guy are awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts