• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Custom HPI adapter

Ol' fart

ChuenouXiao said:
Hey Ol Fart, I don't know if its possible for you to make me four black custom HPI adapter? And if you add your 7075 Rc logo on it, it would even be better :D Is it possible?

http://www.7075rc.flyingcart.com/index.php?p=detail&pid=11&cat_id=
Have to say there is room for logo and if you and some other people want some black adapters I could that do for 5 bucks extra a set. But like RC dad said, "just the caps". Can't see the other stuff anyway. LMK

WAY

I'm in on two conditions:

1. It can be sent by just normal envelop because I am not paying $50 to have this shipped to Australia!

2. You also sell me a steering set and XBE chassis so I can buy everything together and pay the $50.

Given 2 is unlikely lol, can 1 be done? Please?

Ol' fart

Man,

I am SOOOOOO tired of overseas shipping. Get on your computer and see what it cost to mail me a 4X4X4 box. Get insurance and a signature to prove it got here and get back on this sit and tell everyone what it's going to cost.

Oh, And you guys in Canada try it too.

Intool

3350 Scott Blvd #7

Santa Clara CA 95054

USA

G

WAY said:
I'm in on two conditions:1. It can be sent by just normal envelop because I am not paying $50 to have this shipped to Australia!

2. You also sell me a steering set and XBE chassis so I can buy everything together and pay the $50.

Given 2 is unlikely lol, can 1 be done? Please?
It cost that much to ship it:(

The envelop is no cheaper.

RampageHopUps

The big problem in the USA now is you can;t ship from 3rd party mail centers now. You ahve ot go to the post office or use the pre-paid internet forms.

I used to be able to ship from the local gas station with a USPS kiosk in it. No more, so now its take off work during lunch and ship it.

jeeper049687

i'd be in.

yea that would be cool and im in, help me kill two birds with one stone anyway, i want these.... ok need these wheels and tires and they fit hpi. so with these adaptors on my xt can i make them work? if so im deffinately in.

these will help my little truck match my real truck almost perfectly.

http://www.imexrc.com/servlet/the-1982/*Special*-1-fdsh-5-Scale-Mounted/Detail

Deluge

RampageHopUps said:
The big problem in the USA now is you can;t ship from 3rd party mail centers now. You ahve ot go to the post office or use the pre-paid internet forms.I used to be able to ship from the local gas station with a USPS kiosk in it. No more, so now its take off work during lunch and ship it.
That and now they're shutting down post offices all over the place. Tucson is about to lose it's main office. Bummer.

Gaz

Just recieved my XBE. I want the Black Hpi Adapters too. Shipped to Canada please.

P.S. Just found out that Vancouver Hobbies is sellin your stuff :) Is it possible to have them order the Black ones for me?

Stumpdiggitty

buying a set on jan 31st. black with the logo would totally be worth the extra $5. and how would i go about ordering and paying?

Ol' fart

I've had some problems getting the adapters out ( machine down) but I think I'll have them done this week. I am going to send some out for black anodizeing and when they are done I'll offer them on my site.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts