• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

cpi big bore pipe fit

blak__jak

heres a pic after i got it all back together. rc dad if you look close you can see i finally got the belt drive on. i'll have to pm you about that cause i don't want everybody to know how numb brained i can really be. i do have to say i'm totally happy with the cpi esp and belt drive combo this baby screams. oh yea the blue bumper parts are the parts i made out of aluminum.

DSCN1598.jpg

DSCN1598.jpg

/monthly_2012_12/DSCN1598.jpg.0ab98dd6744755a51fdd9e32ace34462.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rampagemt

Looks awsome dude, nice aluminum lower cage supports!!! I need to make something like that!

blak__jak

the aluminum brackets are just 3/8 rod i picked up at lowes. i drilled and tapped the top ends than put the bends in and drilled and tapped the bottom so i could secure them to the frame and on the one side use a long enough screw to put a spacer on top of the frame and bolt the pipe down.

rampagemt

Once I get it I will be sure to do it as it looks like it would fit better then my dominator welll ya the rear cage support I basically will have to build one so that aluminum rod is going to come in handy really soon. Once I get it I promise I will post pics!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts