• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

CPI Big Bore Installed

fastlane

Team Driver
First thanks sprint77 for all the work you put into this pipe. Well we all waited long enough.

311udy0.jpg

Attachments

• 311udy0.jpg
    311udy0.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 0

fastlane

Team Driver
My roll cage and body work well with this pipe. I have to go back to work tomorrow but I am off for the weekend. I plan on tunning tomorrow evening and drinking a beer or 2 or 3. Saturday will be video time.

DemonRC

Gotta love how the duel exhaust exits the rear bumper. Very nice work from Sprint. I can't wait to see some video of it run.

pwaicon

Looks great!! Did you take any side pics of the pipe? Is it Saturday yet? :D

fastlane

Team Driver
It's a beast! I tuned it and made a vid already just have to upload it.

pipeous

vimeo.com is also a good video site. you can upload up to 500mb vids (instead of 100mb like others) and no hassles over music like youtube.. you get 500mb/week of upload

fastlane

Team Driver
I'm trying that vemio site still down loading. It's a good vid I hate to delete it. But I will say that my pipe is KILLER my build IMO is KILLER. I have never been happier with this hobby/addiction.

Sprint 77

Contributor
Baja aftermarket pipes are not 5B and 5 T pipes only they are just a foundation of components necessary to mod Rampage pipes. LOL

Nothing is scrap when you got a good tig welder and some imagination.

Keep that in mind guys when you have or see a pipe damaged I might still be able to mod it into a different car.

flint mann

maybe if enough aftermarket 5b and 5t pipe makers see their pipe being adapted to the RedCat they might start producing rampage/dunerunner pipes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts