• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Cool video RCdad of the belt drive!!!!

G

I'd sell them now, as I am comfortable with the product, it's just that I am recreating the instructions. They are in German. Once thats done we are good to go!

Keith81

RCDAD said:
I'd sell them now, as I am comfortable with the product, it's just that I am recreating the instructions. They are in German. Once thats done we are good to go!
PM sent! LOL

k.jensen

yay got it....BUT

just got my belt drive mounted, but can this really be true:

the belt is quite lose (see pic) and I can't run it with the cover on :eek: do have any of you testers an idea?

G

That looks ok. How hard are you pushing in that photo? There not suppose to be too tight, that only stretches them out. Over tight would also cause issues with our 2 piece lay shaft.

I had no issues with the cover.

Last edited:

19cobra93

I think it'll be a good combo for my MT with the Zenoah 5hp motor. Plus I've got some HPI 5B size Hostiles for it that will bring that ratio back down.

Keith81

I can't wait for mine to arrive, I got a kit from RCDAD and I got a DEMON RC prototype on the way as well... SWEETNESS!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts