• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Cool video RCdad of the belt drive!!!!

G

Wow! :eek: You got that posted before I got the chance. LOL. It's all good. I just installed that video on my site this weekend. I was going to post it here next weekend. You guys don't miss a trick. Well obviously I have them in stock. I am waiting for one more review by another OBR engine owner. I wanted him to run the crap out of it also. He will post his opinion before Feb 1. That was my planned date to start selling. :)

-

For those of you who read the forums on tablets and phones (Mobile Devices), the video wont play because of the audio track. Even though credit is given by you tube some producers don't allow mobile devices. You'll just have to get to a pc.

Last edited:

k.jensen

damn I looove that belt drive.

got one is on the way to me allready :)

btw, your XB is a real pice of work, great looking

Last edited by a moderator:

krashkrieg

Contributor
k.jensen said:
damn I looove that gearplate
I'm pretty sure I read on other thread that's the stock AL plate just De-annodized....

Belt drive looks sweet, I really like the green color...How's the D shaft situation...is it staying true?

Video is Nice, music should be lower and engine sound louder... :D

rcgasser

RCDAD said:
Wow! :eek: You got that posted before I got the chance. LOL. It's all good. I just installed that video on my site this weekend. I was going to post it here next weekend. You guys don't miss a trick. Well obviously I have them in stock. I am waiting for one more review by another OBR engine owner. I wanted him to run the crap out of it also. He will post his opinion before Feb 1. That was my planned date to start selling. :) -

For those of you who read the forums on tablets and phones (Mobile Devices), the video wont play because of the audio track. Even though credit is given by you tube some producers don't allow mobile devices. You'll just have to get to a pc.
I stay on your website all the time I am so ready for this and the bodies.

jeffp83

RCDAD said:
Video works fine on my samsung android phone :) The belt drive looks awesome, nice work.

TerraKill

CHECK IT OUT, check it out, CHECK IT OUT, check it out, CHECK IT OUT, check it out, CHECK IT OUT, check it out,CHECK IT OUT, check it out, CHECK IT OUT, check it out,

OH yeh im Feeling it now :cool:

lish car u got there dad, inspirering

ill be having me one of them soon :D

how do you think it will hold up underload, IE pulling a loaded trailer 40kg+ ? (for when i make my bottle bank runs, ill make thread with pics about tht some point, will give u all a chuckle)

G

Thanks Dusty! Look forward to some of your pics.

-

They will be on the RC Pit Stop site for $139.99 plus shipping. I am going to offer this first batch to forum members at $129.99 plus shipping. Let's just call it $135 shipped. I have a limited number the first go around. I did not want a huge inventory until I was comfortable with the product. I will keep the belt drive off the site for a while. I would rather they go to forum members first. I will post the PayPal account by the end of the week for orders. I will be posting this info in the advertiser area under my heading.

Keith81

Please please please let me get my hands on two of these... or at least ONE the first batch, paypal in account waiting!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts