• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

convert buggy to mt

vetklr

OK I am new to the forum I just got a used red cat buggy and was wondering if you can convert it to a Mt just got a real good deal on the buggy but really like the style of a truck any info would be great thanks

vetklr

I know this sounds bad but i am not sure the exact model it is looks like a dune runner but a older model has the 26cc motor 1.5 scale the suspension Looks just like a Mt suspension

Sergio

If you got a dune runner ummmm I'm thinking you need a MT chassis, shock towers, front and rear diff dog bones , front and rear top plates, body posts, rool cage some of the screws maybe, gas tank with holders, bumpers and mt body duh.

Maybe missing some things post a picture of what you got you may need some diff cases

G

The Dune Runner and MT share suspension components. If it is older you might have a TT that uses the same chassis as the MT.

Post a pic and we can tell you what it is.

Even if you have a Dune Runner you can run the MT tires and lower the gearing to compensate. It would be a monster.

vetklr

OK here is the pick of the buggy

IMG_20140306_182526.jpg

IMG_20140306_182526.jpg

/monthly_2014_03/IMG_20140306_182526.jpg.125b9e040cd01770bf51a2038b37ae7a.jpg

G

That is a TT. Same layout and chassis as the MT. It just has a taller gear ratio and smaller wheels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts